Tuesday 3 January 2012

Birth of a blog

Well here we are, I've finally given into the inevitability of writing some sort of a blog, but it has taken me nearly a year! Blogging seems almost a rite of passage of being a modern(ish!) Mum. So here goes, I've had a child, may the blog begin...

Obviously I'm not actually called Polly, and if you can tell who I am from my profile picture you have phenomenal eyesight. So why "parsimonious"? Well, my dh has a little reputation round about for being very careful with the old cash, and at our wedding my father-in-law referred to him as being parsimonious - excessively frugal. A very fitting title for him, and I thought it was a nice description of what I intend this blog to be about, although it will possibly be more "frugal", than "excessively frugal"! All things in moderation. As a fan of alliteration the Polly part was the natural conclusion and here we have it, Parsimonious Polly.

No comments:

Post a Comment